Our information booklets available on your intranet
We can help your organisation to create a mentally healthy workplace.
Licences for our e-booklets
Buying a licence allows you to host pdfs of our booklets on your intranet and would be ideal if you’re putting together some resources to support staff wellbeing. We can also potentially co-brand booklets with your logo and a ‘supported by’ message on the front cover.
For a quote, please fill in your details on the form at the bottom of this page.
E-booklets on your intranet will allow your staff to:
- access information quickly and easily from your intranet
- recognise your commitment to their mental wellbeing
All our e-booklets available for licencing comprise of around 30 pages of comprehensive information featuring an introduction to the topic, practical advice and useful contacts for further help and support.
The titles currently available to licence are:
- Understanding mental health problems
- The Mind guide to seeking help for a mental health problem
- How to be mentally healthy at work
- How to manage stress
- Understanding anxiety and panic attacks
- Understanding depression
- How to cope when supporting someone else
- How to deal with anger
- Understanding eating problems
- Understanding postnatal depression and perinatal mental health
- Understanding self-harm
- Making sense of peer support
Please complete the short form below to get the correct pricing information for your organisation