World Mental Health Day
From lockdown, to furlough, to job losses. We've all found ourselves under pressure.
World Mental Health Day is a chance to make a positive change for the mental health of your workplace. But it can be hard to know where to start sometimes. Take the opportunity to do one thing this World Mental Health Day. We've outlined a few options for supporting your staff, as well as options for supporting Mind:
Demonstrate your commitment to staff wellbeing by adding our information resources to your intranet. We can also potentially co-brand booklets with your logo and a ‘supported by’ message.
Mind’s workplace wellbeing packs are a great way to support your staff and managers by providing trusted mental health information – ideal for a World Mental Health Day display, or to distribute to your staff. Includes booklets, hand outs and mug coasters.
Other ways to get involved and #DoOneThing
- Visit Mind's website for more info on World Mental Health Day
- Discover other ways we can support your organisation by visiting our workplace wellbeing pages.
- Download our Zoom background to show your support for Mind
- Join Side by Side, our online peer support community
- Visit our Information and Support pages
- Call our Infoline
- Campaign with us
- Share your story
- Donate to Mind