Our printed information booklets
Make sure you are supporting your staff and your services by providing up to date, trusted information on mental health.
Certified as trustworthy and reliable by the Information Standard, our A5 booklets are:
- written to high editorial and research standards
- reviewed and informed by people with lived experience of mental health problems
- regularly updated to ensure that the information remains current
- professionally printed in colour and perfect to display or distribute
Getting the right information for your organisation
Find the most relevant booklets for your organisation and save money with our booklet packs tailored to your needs.
You also can mix and match your own booklet selection from the complete list of over 40 booklets for £1 each.
Bulk purchase discounts
Buy any booklet title in packs of 50 for a 20% discount. Booklet packs are listed under group B of our booklet order form.
Looking for low cost leaflets?
In addition to our information booklets, we produce a range of Quick Tips handouts featuring handy tips on the topics of stress, panic attacks, physical activity, relaxation and sleep.
Perfect for distribution and display, they give details of Mind's infoline number and additional online resources.
- Order some free samples using our online form.
Interested in hosting an e-booklet on your website?
You can purchase a licence to host co-branded PDFs of our information booklets on your website or intranet. Find out more about e-licencing.