William Morris found inspiration in the simple beauty of traditional flowers. This glorious trio of classic blooms are perfect for creating a stunning herbaceous border full of colour, texture and fragrance. All the seeds are nestled in neat, fertile coir bars, ready to grow. Just add water!
About the Product
- Each bar contains seeds and full-care instructions
- Growbar is 100% eco-friendly
- Coir is made with coconut fibres and is a sustainable alternative to peat
- The recyclable film wrap is made from sugar cane
- Each Growbar is carefully handmade in the U.K
William Morris Flowers Growbar contains:
Dianthus: commonly known as a 'pink'; is in the meandering florals of Morris's 'Pink and Rose' 1890 wallpaper design
Larkspur: Morris designed his famous Larkspur wallpaper in 1874.
Heartsease: In A Midsummer Night's Dream, Oberon creates a love potion using Heartsease.
This Growbar makes a thoughtful gift or a fun family project. They are simple to grow, you just need a small container, some water and a warm sunny spot and within 6-8 weeks the seedlings will be ready to plant in the ground or pots.
Payment and security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.